November, 22 at 6:30PM at Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Social media by far is a very powerful tool today. If you have a smart enough strategy you will be surprised what Instagram, Facebook or YouTube can do for your business. In this masterclass, you will be taken through how to develop and implement an actionable social media marketing strategy.
This masterclass examines best practices for the business use of social media and digital marketing from theory to practice. Participants will learn top-level strategy used by companies adopting social media and digital marketing, in addition to various tools that aim to make organisations more intelligent in how they conduct business in the digital age.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media marketing strategy
- Learn how to use the major social media platforms to create content and engage your audience: Facebook & Instagram
- Understand the importance of a website and how to generate sales through it
- Create a weekly/monthly content calendar for your business
- How to choose influencers for your marketing campaign
- Privacy. Protect your business accounts