We are looking for a Video Editor & Filmmaker who will primarily be responsible for shooting & editing videos. They will essentially be the project manager for each video production. The candidate will also need to be able to produce high quality material suitable for TV broadcasts
- The ability to create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
- Required to have knowledge and understanding of most matters relating to videography, photography, lighting for capturing stills
- Required to have knowledge and understanding of various filming techniques such as Indoor and outdoor filming, ‘filming on the go’, interview based filming
- Adding effects to enhance motion graphics
- Take part in the production process and help select appropriate production media (video and audio footage) and materials
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Will need to use a good level of Photoshop skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save out stills in the correct formats
- Creation of vlog-style videos
- Accurately archive existing video assets. Create archiving standards for future use, such as naming conventions and file size/type requirements.
- A self-starter with a passion about everything to do with video and with a keen willingness to learn
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- High proficiency in using: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
- Experience with animated typography / kinetics and vector animation
- Effective communication skills with ability to present ideas and communicate to project stakeholders
- Good team player
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
- To be able to deliver content to various social media platforms e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Must have a sense of humour and learn to have fun!
We are a fast-paced organisation, and to be successful you’ll need to:
- Be highly flexible and adaptable
- Be innovative and help our brand make fast progress